A few weeks ago, Amex has issued an offer from Sam’s Club. You can get “$20 statement credit when you make a purchase of $20 or more” ($20 money maker)
However, due to the demand for gift cards, Sam’s club has started adding shipping fee for the Sam’s Club gift cards. We suggested waiting for a few days in the expectation of removing the shipping fees for gift card fees.
Good news is Sam’s Club removed shipping fee on Gift cards. But we don’t know if this is a permanent change or temporary change. You still have to buy a minimum of $50 gift card.
Here is how you can maximize this offer.
- Sign up for Guest Registration
- Purchase a $50 Sam’s Club gift cards online (you can use Sam’s Club gift card at Wal-Mart or get a one-day shopping pass to purchase in a Sam’s Club Store)
- Select Express Shipping (You can get your gift card a few days sooner)
- Add and select 2 Amex cards to the payment page
- Select both the credit card and click “Continue”
- Split the $50 even on 2 cards (or a minimum of $20 per card)
- Complete the transaction
Sam’s Club is now offering Sam’s Club gift cards with out a shipping fee. You can buy $50 gift card by paying with 2 Amex cards and get a $40 statement credit.
You can use Sam’s club gift card at Wal-Mart.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institution