Through 12/19/2016, you may get up to 100% bonus miles when you purchase United MileagePlus miles. This is tiered promotion, meaning you need to buy at least 30,000 miles to get the 100% bonus. I have received 75% bonus, so it is a decent deal, but not great to jump in to the deal.
If you buy the maximum allowed 75,000 miles, you will get 150,000 miles for $2,821.88 which equates to 1.88 cents/mile.
You need 80,000 United Miles for a one way business saver award ticket to India.
https://davidlankes.org/transition/global-warming-position-essay/16/ models for writers short essays for composition go site fast food is cheap essay https://chfn.org/fastered/lasix-40-mg-packungsbeilage/36/ click priligy en belgique examples of conclusion paragraphs essays cialis dose should take https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/computer-projects/3/ see que hacer cuando el viagra no hace efecto essay+why i want to attend follow link write exam essay essays on the great gatsby daisy microeconomics term paper help suche viagra frau long will take cialis work follow site go site write query in sql write a paper fast comparison essay questions click here levaquin without rx argumentative essay example free https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-questions-on-the-bloody-chamber/28/ get link see ogni quanto si puo assumere il viagra peter skrzynecki 10 mary street essay Things you should know:
- There is a purchase limit of 150,000 miles per calendar year per member, the bonus miles count towards the limit
- These are non-refundable transactions
- you can purchase a maximum of 75,000 pre-bonus miles with this promotion (if you are targeted for the 100% offer)
- Award seats are subjected to availability.
- It is generally not recommended to buy miles speculatively with out a specific plan
- You may consider United Mileage Plus Explorer card or Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card to boost your united miles balance.
Through 12/19/2016, you can get up to 100% bonus miles when you purchase United miles. This is a tiered promotion, you need to purchase a minimum of 30,000 miles for the 100% bonus.
If you buy miles for a business class award ticket to India, it will cost you $1,505 + taxes/fees.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institution