Amex has introduced several new Sync Offers. For those, who are not familiar, here is a post about Amex offers.
You should be able to find all the offers under “Amex offers & Benefits” or you can add using the twitter #tags
Home Depot: Get a one time $15 statement credit when you make a purchase of $75 or more before June 15, 2015.
- This offer has already reached the limit with twitter handle (#Amexhomedepot), so you can only add this offer through your online account only
- Home Depot sells may 3rd party gift cards, including visa/MasterCard/Amex cards. You can purchase gift cards in store and get statement credit (online gift purchases are not eligible for statement credit)
- You can split the payment 0n to multiple credit cards in $75 increments to maximize the benefit.
- Each $100 Visa/MasterCard gift cards carry a $5.95 fee
Whole Foods Market: Get a one time $15 statement credit when you make a purchase if $75 or more before July 17, 2015.
- I understand that Whole Foods does not sell any third party gift cards.
iTunes: Get a $5 statement credit, when you make a purchase of $5 or more.
- If you are on the look out for any app that is not free, this may be a good opportunity to score it free or less
Gift cards available at Home Depot:
There are several new Amex 0ffers, be sure to add them to your account before the max limit is reached. Home Depot sells several third party gift cards including Visa, MasterCard and Amex gift cards.
Note that Authorized users and Serve account holders can also take advantage of Amex offers.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions