Through March 31,2015. Chase is offering IHG (Intercontinental Hotels Group) Rewards Club Credit Card with a 70,000 Points signup bonus instead of the regular offer 60,000 points after spending $1,000 in eligible purchases.
Some of the features of this credit card include
- Enjoy a free night each year of card membership at over 4,700 hotels worldwide.
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent when you stay at IHG hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 10% back on all points redemptions, up to 100,000 points each year.
- Platinum Elite Status as long as you’re a card member
- No foreign transaction fees when you use your card for purchases abroad
- $0 Introductory annual fee for the first year, then $49
70,000 points signup bonus is sufficient for 14 day stay at Pointbreaks hotels and you would get back 7,000 points (10% back on all point redemptions)
What are Pointbreaks?
Pointbreaks are reward nights for just 5,000 points/night. IHG releases a select list of hotels at this rate (5,000 points/night) usually about every 3 months (need not be quarterly).
These rooms are usually limited in quantity, If you travel plan coincides with the Pointbreaks, it can be a great deal.
80,000 points offer(Targeted)
Through March 31,2015. there is a 70,000 points signup bonus offer for IHG Rewards Club credit card. This is one of my favorite credit card due to the low annual fee and free annual night. However, this card is not great for daily spending.
In the past, there used to be a 80,000 points Zombie link, which is no longer working.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions.