Your smartphone is a powerhouse, it helps you accomplish a lot of tasks efficiently and stay on top of things. Now, your smartphone can also arrange a ride for you.
Uber is a smartphone app that connects you with a driver at the touch of a button on your smartphone. With Uber, you can request different types of cars based on your need (Basic car, SUV, Luxury Car ….). Type of vehicles offered vary by location.
How to Sign up?
1. Signup for Uber and verify you email and Mobile (My referral link)
2. Download Uber App in your smartphone
3. Sign in to the App with your account details and you are ready to request to a ride.
Advantages of Uber
- No Need to ring the Call-center for a cab
- Cash less transaction – Charged directly to Credit card used at signup
- You can split the fare, if you ride as a group
- In some cases, cost of the Uber ride is cheaper than Taxi
- You can track the vehicle with the app and you will receive a detailed receipt in your email
Things to Know
- During peak periods, Uber may use surge pricing. If surge pricing is needed, you will be notified while requesting the Ride and will be charged per the surge pricing.
- Uber has been accused for some safety issues recently, but these safety issues do exist with any type of transportation.
For a limited, Uber has increased the referral bonus to a free ride worth up to $30. When you Signup (My referral link) with a friends referral code, you will get your first ride up to $30 for free and your friend will get a free ride worth $30 after your first ride.
For a limited, you can Signup for Uber and get a free ride worth up to $30. With Uber, you can get a car with the touch of a button on your smart phone.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post are my referral links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions