AT&T Access More card has an unique signup bonus. You can get a $650 statement credit to buy an AT&T phone up to $650 (excludes taxes, shipping and wireless service)
Here is how it works
- Sign up for AT&T Access More Card
- Spend $2,000 or more in eligible purchases within 3months of account opening
- You will be provided an unique link to purchase an AT&T phone, and you can purchase a phone (at full price with no annual contract) right away with your AT&T Access More Card for this purchase to be a part of $2,000 spend.
- Activate your postpaid phone service and maintain the account active for a minimum of 15 days. (You can not return the phone/cancel the service during this period)
- Citi will credit your account up to $650 towards the cost of your phone (excluding taxes, shipping and wireless service)
- Here is the AT&T unlock policy, You may request the phone to unlocked after 60 days of service if your payment history is clean.
Other features of this card
- $95 Annual fee
- 3X ThankYou points per every dollar on products and services purchases directly from AT&T
- 3X ThankYou points per every dollar on Retail and travel websites. This is a great feature, the ability to earn 3X ThankYou points on all you online retail purchases. If you combine with Citi ThankYou Premier and/or Citi ThankYou Prestige, the value of ThankYou points goes up significantly.
- Per Citi, here is the definition of Retail website
Retail websites are websites that sell goods directly to the consumer through an online website and include department store websites, specialty store websites, warehouse store websites and boutique websites
- 10,000 Anniversary bonus points after you spend $10,000 in the prior card membership year
Citi has launched their new AT&T co-branded credit cards – AT&T Access More Card and AT&T Access Card. AT&T Access More card seems to be a great offer with a potential signup bonus of $650 equivalent phone and 3X ThankYou points on online retail purchases.
If you are in the market for a new phone service, you may consider this card. Note that there is an annual fee of $95 and the phone service should be active for a minimum of 15 days to receive the credit towards your phone purchase.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institution