Through Dec 31, 2015, Etihad is offering a 25% bonus when you transfer your points from other loyalty programs to Etihad Guest.
Citi ThankYou points can be transferred to Etihad Guest Program at 1:1 ratio, as long as you have a qualifying credit card. This promotion is offered by Etihad, so you would not see any reference to the 25% bonus in the Citi ThankYou Portal.
You could also transfer points from other loyalty programs like Marriott , Hilton etc… Starwood point transfers to Etihad Guest are not eligible for the 25% bonus from this promotion (you will still get 5,000 bonus miles for every 20,000 star points transferred to Etihad Guest – No option to double dip)
25% bonus will be awarded as long as the transfer is initiated before Dec 31, 2015
someone to write my paper viagra generico sin receta en farmacias follow follow site erection viagra photo galleries sex sample of cases viagra antidepressant side effects nombres de viagra para hombres https://thedsd.com/curriculum-estate-executive-experience-real-resume-submit-tip-vitae/ audio branding thesis source site https://reprosource.com/hospital/buy-amoxcillin-overseas/72/ viagra drug category enter site https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-cialis-powerpack/96/ click here essay environmental protection in hindi language https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=connect-accounting-homework-answers https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/11392-custom-essay-writing-services/ follow site essays on freedom and power acton viagra mail order india thesis statement grading rubric la writing service special education thesis pay to do persuasive essay on donald trump how do you change my email address on my ipad click http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/synthroid-taken-at-night/68/ cover letter personal assistantВ https://worldtop20.org/system/custom-law-essays-uk/30/ follow link What can you do with Etihad Guest Miles?
Etihad Guest miles can be used to upgrade your paid ticket in Economy to Business class, even if the ticket is issued by your company.
You can also book award tickets using Etihad Guest miles, here is how you can find the availability .
Some of the key terms & conditions:
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles will be posted to your Etihad Guest account within 7 days of the standard miles being transferred.
- 25% Bonus Etihad Guest Miles transfer offer is valid from November 14th to December 31st 2015 (inclusive).
- Etisalat Rewards and Starwood Starpoints are excluded from this promotion.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their Partner loyalty program points to Etihad Guest Miles. The eligibility of the bonus for a specific member will be determined based on the date of conversion provided by the partner for that respective member.
- Base Etihad Guest Miles requested for conversion by the member will be governed as per the applicable conversion ratios of the respective partners
Etihad offered a similar promotion in the recent past, however Etihad changed the terms (during the mid of the promotion) to reflect that the 25% bonus is valid for UAE members.
I am still following up with Etihad for my 25% bonus miles from that promotion.
Through Dec 31, 2015, Etihad Guest is offering 25% bonus miles when you transfer your points from other loyalty program to Etihad Guest program.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institution