You can get 20% bonus, when you convert your points from select loyalty programs to Etihad Guest program. This promotion is valid for transfers initiated between Oct 01, 2016 and Oct 31, 2016.
Most of the programs are participating in this promotion with the exception of a few loyalty programs.
Should you transfer?
- Etihad Guest miles expire after 3 years from the day of posting to the account, there is no way of extending the expiration.
- Etihad offered similar promotions in the past, so you could expect similar promotions in the future.
- If you do not have a specific use, it may not be advisable to convert
Here are the complete terms & conditions:
- The offer is valid for all Points to Miles conversions made between 1 October and 31 October 2016 both days inclusive.
- All participating points conversion partners: Accor Hotels, ADCB, Radisson Blu, Citibank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Heathrow Rewards, Hilton Honors, AMEX US & KSA*, Hyatt, IHG, Joyalukkas, Marriott Rewards, NBAD, Shangri-La, Starwood StarPoints and Boubyan Bank.
- Non participation points conversion partners: American Express Membership Rewards (All regions except AMEX US & KSA*), Etisalat Rewards, and Flybuys Rewards are excluded from this promotion.
- Once the Miles transfer request in initiated it cannot be reversed.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Etihad Guest Programme.
- A valid Etihad Guest membership number is required to successfully perform the conversion.
- The Etihad Guest member will be responsible for quoting the correct Etihad Guest membership number to the participating conversion partners for the conversion activity.
- Terms and conditions governing the existing Conversion partners will apply.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their points from a qualifying Partner loyalty programme to Etihad Guest Miles. The eligibility of the bonus miles for a specific member will be done based on the validity of the promotion and the date of conversion provided by the partner for that respective member.
- Base Etihad Guest Miles converted by the member will be awarded as per the applicable conversion ratios of each respective partner.
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles earned during this promotion will reflect in the member’s Etihad Guest membership account within 15 days of the end date of the promotion.
- If an Etihad Guest member holds credit cards and/or Hotel loyalty programme cards of different banks and hotels and converts the rewards points to Etihad Guest Miles under this promotion, then the number of Bonus Guest Miles he/she will earn will reflect separately in the members account for each partner.
- The above promotion construct is valid only for the all Points Conversion Partners which fall under the Points Conversion programme and governed by the conversion ratios and minimum thresholds applicable for these respective partners.
- Bonus Etihad Guest Miles will not be calculated on retroactive basis under any circumstances i.e. credit card/ hotel reward points converted to Etihad Guest Miles and posted into the membership account during the promotion period but for which the conversion request was placed outside the promotion period will not qualify for the bonus miles promotion.
- Etihad Guest reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion or modify or alter the terms and conditions of such promotion at any time.
- Participation under this promotion is purely voluntary for the members.
- The decision of Etihad Guest will be final and binding under this promotion and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other conversion offer.
You can get 20% bonus when you transfer points from select loyalty programs to Etihad Guest program.
This bonus is offered by Etihad, so there will not be any confirmation from the loyalty program you are initiating from. Bonus miles will deposit in 15 days.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institution