Airlines also want to join the Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday party.
You need to use the code: CYBERMONDAY
Here are the terms & conditions:
- Sales period: 26 November, 2015 to 30 November, 2015.
- Travel period: as from 01 January, 2016 till 30 June, 2016.
- Discount up to 25%, only applying to the base fare (excluding taxes and surcharges)
- Discount valid for return or one-way journeys departing from USA.
- Discount would not be applicable on Multi city destinations/Stopovers.
- The discount is only valid for eligible flights when booked via etihad.com within the predetermined sales period by first entering the following promotion code into the designated field: CYBERMONDAY
- After having entered “CYBERMONDAY” into the promotion code field on our home page etihad.com, select the flights of your choice and the discount will be automatically applied to all eligible flights. All eligible fares are highlighted with a yellow star.
- The discount is valid on only Breaking deals, Economy Saver, Economy Value, Business Saver, Business Value, Business Freedom and First Suite Freedom.
- Changes and cancellations are subject to charges and fees as per published fare rules.
- For the terms & conditions of your ticket (change and cancellation policy), kindly check the fare rules while selecting your flights.
- Discount cannot be applied to existing bookings being reissued.
- Discount applicable to maximum 9 guests per booking.
- All changes must be made with Etihad via Etihad.com or Etihad call centers.
Here is an itinerary without any promo code:
Here is the same itinerary with the promo code:
If you have travel plans to India for 2016, you could save 25% on base fare when you with Etihad Airways using the Promo code “CYBERMONDAY”
Ticket must be booked by Nov 30, 2015
Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned in this post are our referral links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institution