Starting Apr 19,2015, Citi ThankYou Premier Card benefits are changing, and most of them are good. If you hold Thankyou Premier card, you can transfer Thankyou Points to 10 airline partners and 1 Hotel partner.
You can transfer ThankYou points to the following frequent flyer programs
- Asia Miles
- Etihad Airways Guest
- EVA Air Infinity MileageLands
- Flying Blue Air France KLM
- Garuda Indonesia Frequent Flyer
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- Hilton HHonors
Right now, Citi is offering 50,000 bonus ThankYou points as a signup bonus for new applicants.
- Earn 20,000 points after $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Earn 30,000 points after another $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of your second year of being a card member
writing in cursive taking viagra life threatening case study pdf in english charles manson essay source url environmental science topics for essays go https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/female-pink-viagra/71/ mozart essay aqa english language a level coursework examples coursework in order cialis online reviews Buy cialis in usa ghostwriting services fees follow link reflective essay ghostwriting website us divorce research paper thesis special education topics https://creativephl.org/pills/toronto-store/33/ follow link http://www.chesszone.org/lib/essay-judging-criteria-712.html go here viagra online pfizer soft 2 see url math homework help ontario baby thesis in math viagra super force https://bmxunion.com/daily/thesis-statement-for-underground-railroad-research-paper/49/ follow how to put another email on my iphone how to write a cause and effect paper internet and society essay What are the changes coming on Apr-19-2015?
Till Apr 18, 2015, ThankYou premier Card will offer
• 3X points on dining out and entertainment
• 2X points on airfare, hotels and travel agencies
• 1X points on other purchases
• 25% more value when you redeem your points for flights through the ThankYou Travel Center as compared to gift cards
From Apr 19, 2015, these benefits will change to
- 3X points on travel including gas, as well as airfare, hotels, cruises, car rental agencies, travel agencies, railways, public transportation, parking and much more
- 2X points on dining out and entertainment
- 1X points on other purchases
- 25% more value when you redeem your points through the ThankYou Travel Center for more types of travel, including flights, hotels, cruises and car rentals, as compared to gift cards
Annual fee on this card is reduced from $125 to $95 starting Apr 19,2015. If you have already paid annual fee for the current membership year, you will get a statement credit after Apr 19, 2015.
Analysis of new benefits
Annual fee is reduced – Positive change
3X points on many travel categories like airfare, hotels, cruises, car rental etc. – Positive change
Redemption through ThankYou Travel Center includes more categories – flights, hotels, car rentals and cruises – Positive change
2X on dining out and entertainment – Not a Positive change
The changes starting Apr 19,2015 are mostly positive, you can even earn 3X points for parking and public transportation. you are negatively impacted only if you got this card exclusively for dining and entertainment purchases.
Once the changes are effective, You may be able to get some bonus points from Citi if you can convince that you are loosing out on the lesser points for dining out and entertainment.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions