Update: As of 08/27/2015; this offer does not seem to be available online. You may still be able to get this offer when you apply by phone at 877-621-2639 and mention the offer BUIU:0001. For more details, check this Slickdeals thread
You could get 100,000 Bonus Points as signup bonus with a new American Express Platinum Card. This card has a $450 annual fee but comes with a lot of benefits.
Here is how to get the offer
1. Copy and paste this link in a private browsing session
2. I got the 100,000 points offer loaded on my second try. If you did not get the 100,000 points offer, you should try in different browsers like Google Chrome, Safari or Mozilla in private browsing sessions.
3. If it still does not load, clear cookies and try again.
Some of the benefits of this card:
- $200 Airline Fee Credit
- Airport Lounge Access
- Amex Fine Hotels and Resorts
- Global Entry Fee Re-imbursement
It should be noted that you are not eligible for this welcome bonus, if you ever got a signup bonus for the Personal platinum card. If the $450 annual fee is a deal breaker for you, you could consider the Premier Rewards Gold Card, which offers 50,000 points as signup bonus.
You can get 100,000 points offer when you apply for American Express Platinum Credit card. This card has an annual fee of $450 but also comes with a lot of benefits.
You will not be eligible for this offer, if you ever got a sign up bonus for the American Express Platinum Personal Card. Make sure to take a snapshot of the offer before applying, incase if there is any issue in the future.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions