For a limited time, You can get 75,000 bonus AAdvantage miles when you spend $7,500 or more within 3 months on a new Citi AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard. This card has an annual fee of $450 – Not waived for the first year.
- Admirals Club Membership – You can access Admirals Club lounges even when you are travelling on another airline.
- Elite Qualifying Miles – If you are working towards a status, you get 10,000 Elite Qualifying miles after spending $40,000 or more in a calendar year
- Enjoy a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit – Pass through security at Airports in a breeze
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on Purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 you spend on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases
- First Checked Bag Free on Domestic Itineraries
- 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines and US Airways flights
What can you do with 75,000 AAdvantage miles?
You can redeem AAdvantage miles for saver awards on AA starting at 12,500 miles each way (US Domestic Travel). If you plan on redeeming for a trip to India, you need
- 45,000 miles for a one way economy class ticket between USA & India
- 67,500 miles for a one way Business class ticket between USA & India
- 90,000 miles for a one way First class ticket between USA & India
How to meet the minimum spend?
$7,500 in 3 months is a lot for most of the folks. Consider these tips for meeting minimum spend
Want More AA Miles?
If the minimum spend requirements is too much for you or if you need more miles, You can always apply for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard and get 50,000 bonus miles after spending $3,000 or more with in 3 months. $95 Annual fee – Waived for the first year.
Important Terms & Conditions:
- Bonus miles offer is not available if you have had a Citi/ AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard opened or closed in the past 18 months.
- For some reason, if you do not like the card, you could get a full refund of the annual fee within 37 days from the day it is cancelled.
- No partial refund of the annual fee after the 37 day grace period.
- You can only get 1 Citi card in 8 days and 2 Citi cards in 65 days.
You can get 75,000 Bonus AAdvantage miles when you open a Citi/ AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard and spend $7,500 or more within 3 months of card opening. Annual fee $450 is not waived for the first year, but you get a range of benefits including Admirals Club membership.
If you are looking for a big chunk of AAdvantage miles for an upcoming travel, this is your opportunity.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions