Earlier, we mentioned about the opportunity to earn 30,000 AAdvantage Miles when you open a new Citigold Checking Account.
There is also a different offer, where you could get 40,000 ThankYou points for opening a new Citigold Checking Account.
follow url get link splitting 50 mg viagra lyons hypothesis dynamic words for resume building cipro for eye infection college level essays to buy here celebrex 200 mg price at walmart my christmas vacation essay in english https://learnatcentral.org/mla/essay-on-arts-and-humanities/34/ how to structure an outline for essay https://sigma-instruments.com/cialis-sublingual-2222/ consumerism essay conclusion case study house - charles eames holy ghost writer https://chfn.org/fastered/cialis-generika-rezeptfrei-in-deutschland/36/ source kumpulan tesis ui follow site preo de viagra en espaa https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/anecdote-in-an-elementary-expository-essay/3/ https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/popular-reflective-essay-writer-services-au/45/ satire essay examples essay prompts on the odyssey chicago manual style term paper format https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/sildenafil-yenidoan-dozu/32/ cialis canada free trial https://heystamford.com/writing/chronological-order-in-writing-essays/8/ statistics assignment help source site https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/how-long-does-doxycycline-stay-in-your-system-after-last-dose/10/ Here are the details
Promo Code: 4YQY4RMDTT
No Direct deposit required
Citi gold checking account comes with a monthly fee of $30. (Waived for the first 2 months)
Should apply before Sep 30, 2015.
No hard credit Inquiry
Within 60 days after account opening, 1 qualifying bill payment must be posted to the new checking account during a calendar month and during the following calendar month (1 or more qualifying bill payments for 2 consecutive months within 60 days)
Things you should know:
- 40,000 ThankYou points will post within 90 days from the end of the statement period in which you complete all offer requirements, which means it can be 5 months from the date account is opened.
- You may end up paying account maintenance fee of $30/month for 3 months ($90 total) before you get the 40,000 ThankYou points. ($400 in gift cards)
- ThankYou earned from banking products are considered as taxable and cannot be transfer to Citi Transfer partners.
- It would be better to open this in a branch, as the banker will usually help you with any delay in getting points.
- Citi gold account comes with a monthly fee of $30, this fee can be waived by maintaining a $50,000 account balance, which is not practical for most people. If you get a helpful banker/CSR, you may be able to get another month free on top of the 2 months.
- I would recommend completing the bill pay as soon as possible. Any payment you do to non-citi bank credit card will count towards bill pay.
- Citi sends out 1099-MISC if your annual earnings from banking products is over $600. This also includes the monthly ThankYou points you can earn for having a Citigold account.
- As soon as you complete the requirements, contact the banker who helped you open the account and notify that you finished the requirements.
- Citi offers a $100 referral bonus for Citi gold accounts. If you know a family member or friend that holds a Citi account, they can get $100 for referring you to open a Citi gold account.
- Citi also offers ThankYou points for Citi gold accounts, you could earn up to 1600 points per month. Make sure to set up Auto Save and set up a direct deposit if possible.
- As soon as you get the miles in your account, Call Citi and request a downgrade of your account to Basic Banking (fees can be avoided with a direct deposit)
Through 09/30/2015, Citi is offering 40,000 ThankYou points for signing up a new Citi gold account. Citigold checking account is the premium banking product offered by Citi and comes with several benefits. This promotion equates to $400 in gift cards for $90, which is an excellent value.
Disclaimer: Links mentioned in this post do not earn us any commission.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analysis and any calculations shown are authors alone. Information in this post is not reviewed, approved and endorsed by any airlines, frequent flyer programs or financial institutions